Monday, November 5, 2007

Marcia's Shedir

Don't fret, my friends, the shedir is coming along swimmingly now. I've just finished the first cable repeat and it is looking decidedly more interesting and fun than it was yesterday. I'm going to have to be really disciplined to get it done by the deadline, but it will be so worth it!

I decided to join NaBloPoMo. I gave it a trial run this weekend and have decided to take it on officially. One of the things that I have been needing in my life is some sort of accountability (or expectation) that I be a regular writer. Well, seems to be working thus far, as its been five days and five posts. I'm sure I'll speak more on this later, but one of my strengths is responsibility (a la Strengths 2.0). Basically, what this means is that when I say I'm going to do something, I get it done. So, this is me, signing up on a list to tell the world, I'm going to do this!

Before I let you go, here's another shot of those delicious Harmony needles from Knit Picks. I just can't say enough good about these needles! I love the sharpness of the points; its great for doing these cables without a cable needle. And they are gorgeous. You must get some for yourself!

No comments: