Saturday, November 3, 2007

FO: Office Mitts


Pattern: Hand/wrist warmers from Last Minute Knitted Gifts. This is the gift that keeps on giving, loving all of the patterns I've knit from it so far...

Yarn: Lion Brand wool. I purchased this yarn for the easy legwarmers from LMKG. I still need to cast on for the second one, but only used up one skein for the first, so I had an extra skein to burn, why not handwarmers?

Notes: Love, love, LOVE this pattern! It was easy (finished in one night) and looks awesome. It keeps my hands warm in the ridiculously cold office and I'm sure will do the same once it gets cool enough to get cold in our house. It also used a small amount of yarn, so this will be a great way to use up those yarn remnants from soaker or other wool knitting.

I'm going to make a pair of these for each of my admins at work as christmas gifts. :)

1 comment:

Lyndsey-Jane said...

Love the wristwarmers, I have promised a pair for my best mate as she suffers from cold hands and wants something for lectures. I have a few different pairs and love mine.