Friday, November 2, 2007

Washcloth's galore - GIFT SPOILER

If you think you are going to receive a gift from me and are reading this (er... Mommy... Rachel), please do the smart thing and stop reading now. Don't say I didn't warn you...


Ok, so I enjoy knitting washcloths. I enjoy using them. They are quick and easy. All of which add to up to super duper gift knitting.

I'm knitting a fabulous pattern from Knit with KT, I love the texture and the interesting knitting. Its different than any other washcloth I've ever seen or used and uses up nearly one ball of Peaches & Cream worsted. I've got 16 of these to bust out by early December.

The other part of the gift package are handmade soaps by local artisan Melissa Flick of Body Balms. Support local and sustainable and give fabulous gifts! What a great way to be green!

No comments: