Wednesday, November 28, 2007

First Sweater


I'm off, originally uploaded by hannah8ball.

Little Bit can finally wear the sweater I knit her when she was just a belly bump. This was my very first sweater, and near to my first project. Being a Debbie Bliss pattern, there was no drawing showing me how to put it together, so it took me a little while to figure out how one ought to attach the sleeves to the body and in what order.
Boatneck Sweater

I'm thinking its time to knit her another sweater, one that has been finished well, and one that will fit her the rest of the winter...

Takhi Santa Fe
lucky for me, my contest yarn from Theresa of Knitting Underway arrived today with just the right amount of baby sweater yarn. Now, I just need to find a pattern.

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Glad it arrived safely! I hope you enjoy it. Funny that the green is so similar to the other sweater in this post :)