Well, I've heard from 3 blasts from the past in the last few hours and my goodness is it cool! Its fun to see where they are, and their likes/dislikes and how similar we still are even though we've been separated by time, distance and experiences. Here's to reigniting old friendships!
Here's the meme:
1. What time did you get up this morning? 7:30
2. Diamonds? pearls? Neither. I'm not really a jewelry person, unless its handmade :) I like jewelry with a story.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Casino Royale… that was before Little Bit was born… sheesh…
4. What's your Favorite TV show? Hmmm, a tie between Battlestar Galactica and the Office
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Granola and hot tea
6. What kind of soap do you use? Handmade soap by a friend
7. What is your middle name? Marie
8. What food do you dislike? Bell peppers, and its more of a hate than a dislike… I can't eat anything that has even been in contact with bell peppers :)
9. What is your favorite CD? Right now, the soundtrack from the Fountain. I like the alternating intensity and tenderness of the music.
10. What kind of car do you drive? Honda Civic SI
11. What characteristic do you despise? An unwillingness to learn, stubborn ignorance
12. Favorite item of clothing? My handwarmers – they keep my hands warm in the office, or playing in the band, or knitting. Love them!
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Right now, I'd go visit my dear friend in Africa; but normally, it'd be Costa Rica.
14. What color is your bathroom? Dark, deep blue
15. Favorite brand of clothing? Whatever fits and isn't terribly expensive
16. Where would you retire to? Mexico
17. What was your most recent memorable birthday? My 22nd birthday, we went down to Waco to spend time with Jason's brother and a few friends, and his friend cooked us a 7 course meal that was fabulous, we drank delicious wine and had deep conversation long into the night. It was perfect.
18. Furthest place you are sending this? I'm sending this to each coast
19. Who do you least expect to send this back to you? My mom (now she'll send it back because I called her out) :)
20. Person you expect to send it back first? Hmm, not sure on that one either, but I'm sure Nick will spend some time making it fun at least :)
21. When is your birthday? January 1
22. What is your favorite scent? Lavender
23 Are you a morning or night person? Before baby, night, now I go to bed early because she is a morning person.
24. What church do you attend? Mosaic Fort Worth
25. Favorite sandwich? Jason's gourmet grilled cheese… mmm
26. What are you listening to right now? NPR (the Diane Rehm show specifically), and the quiet baby monitor
27. What is the last thing you ate? Some of Little Bit's applesauce
28. Do you wish on stars? No, but I do go out and look at them every night.
29. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Red
30.How is the weather right now? Cool, but sunny… I think its supposed to warm up some more this week.
31. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My cousin Lydia
32. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Oh yes. She is such a role model for me.
33. Favorite soft drink? Pepsi, but I have to be in the right mood
34. Favorite restaurant? The Keg
35. Hair color? Red
36. Do you have a Sibling? Yes, a sister and a brother
37. What is your Favorite time of the year? Fall – I love the cooler weather, it is such a relief from the unrelenting TX heat.
38. What was your favorite toy as a child? A stuffed animal named Susan.
39. Summer or winter? early summer (April/May) and late summer (October) – hey, I'm in Texas, its summer most of the year!
40. Hugs or kisses? Both.
41. Chocolate or Vanilla? Dark chocolate
42. Do you want your friends to email you back? Of course!
43. When was the last time you cried? Last night.
44. What is under your bed? Nothing! Unless it's a cat.
45. Who is the friend you have had the longest? Jennifer – I have known you since I was 9!
46. What did you do last night? Knitted, watched What's Eating Gilbert Grape, comforted Little Bit, gave creative advice to Jason who was designing a handout for church
47. Favorite room in your house? The study
48. What are you afraid of? Being alone
49. Plain, buttered, or salted Popcorn? Buttered w/salt
50. How many keys on your key ring? 6
51. How many years at your current job? Going on 4
52. Favorite day of the week? Sunday
53. How many towns have you lived in? 10
54. Do you make friends easily? Depends… I guess if that's my answer, then I should say no.
55. How many people will you be sending this to? 11
56. Do you like your job? Depends on the day, some more than others.