Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Contests!

So, I don't quite have enough of a stash to justify having a contest... (give me time...) BUT, here are three contests that I've just entered... go check it out!

Knit with KT - Win 500g of Recycled Sari Silk and Zen and the Art of Knitting. Leave me her your favorite pattern for fingerless gloves, adult hats, toddler sweaters, placemats, bags, felted bowls, and/or stuffies for an entry. Contest closes 11/7 at midnight US ET. Contest here.

Shut Up I'm Counting - tell her A Few of Your Favorite Things. Specifically, 3 of your favorite knitting related gifts, to give, receive, make or buy for yourself. These can be knitted or not, but it needs to be knitting related. If you have a link to the pattern or a pic, even better! Contest here. Contest closes 11/11. PS. If you enter her contest, mention that you read about it on my blog so I can get another entry :)

The Bag Lady and the Pro -
she wants to know about patterns. Post about hats and dishcloths and scarves and bags and socks and whatever else it is that you enjoy! Contest closes 11/15. Contest here. PS. If you enter her contest, mention that you read about it on my blog so I can get another entry :)

No comments: