Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Updates with pics

It's Tuesday, time for an update!

As promised, a few pics of WIP from last week:
Isabella:The first few rows... I think this was 3 rows past the turning row. Luckily, I've gotten all the way to just past the first eyelet row... yeah for progress and napping babies!

Leg warmers:


Not a whole lot to the pattern, really, just 1x1 ribbing for 24 inches. The trick will be figuring out at what point I've finished a round as I failed to place a marker when I joined... any tricks on doing that from experienced knitters? Does it really matter anyway? I've finished 19 of the 24 inches required... I'm trying to get in a few rounds every day (its a great way to stave off boredom while I should be working :)

And last, but not least, my beautiful baby girl who is a wonderful, but effective anti-knitting device. But she wears handmade clothes so well! (she is wearing a dress that was crocheted by her Mammy)Well, that's it for now... more on Thursday :)

No comments: