Tuesday, November 10, 2009

In a world with more than 6 billion people...

it was bound to happen...
There is another red-headed Hannah out there who likes coffee, sometimes. Check it out on etsy. I'm surprised by how tempted I am to buy this...

Its interesting also because I just listened to this episode of Radio Lab. Yes, I know I'm way behind, but these shows are like gold - I like to spread them out to make them last. The concept of the show is fascinating - that the perception of fate is really just a failure to zoom out far enough. And here, my friend Nancy, dropped a link on my facebook page to this delightful work of art to prove that, even halfway around the world, there is someone out there who, freakily enough resembles me in some key ways (but I'm sure she doesn't resemble me in other key ways).

Ladies and gentlemen, your moment of zen.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I'm surprised you are resisting! I'm sure there are quite a few red-headed sometimes coffee drinkers out there...but this painting found it's way to you! :)

I've heard of Radio Lab but have never listened to any shows. May have to check it out based on your rec.