Friday, November 27, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving! I hope everyone was able to enjoy good food and got to spend time with family, both those you chose, and those you didn't. We had a great visit with my mom and Richard, and we also got to spend the Thursday meal with friends. Jason went all out on the cooking, and everything turned out really well - except that I burned the bottom of the bread (I attempted to bake it at the same time as the turkey and the shelf ended up being too close to the bottom). Still, everything was great, and so are the leftovers :)

Here's a great little video from the last glee episode that just made my heart happy (ok the vocal effects are WAY overdone on this show, but bear with me...)

Well, I'm off to enjoy the rest of our time off and this gorgeous weather we've been having lately. Have a good one!

No comments: