Tuesday, January 8, 2008

8/366


8/366, originally uploaded by hannah8ball.

It's co-op day! Every two weeks we get a big box of fresh, organic produce, and oh my, this time, it's full of delicious fruit and veggies. The eggplant, especially, looks yummy. I can't wait to cook it!

In knitting news, not a whole lot has been happening around here. This weekend our Netflix queue delivered us the first installment of Life in the Undergrowth. We spent the entire time with our mouths hanging open. Who knew bugs could be so amazingly cool?! Evolution may have some true elements; but seriously, I have a really hard time believing that the intricacies of a spider's legs and their motion detectors simply evolved from plant cells. And then we had friends over last night for dinner... and the knitting basket got moved from her place of honor... and well, sometimes it's good to take a break.

I'm so close to being done with my Monkey's if I just sat down and focused, I just might finish them tonight. And a new disc of the Wire arrived today - perfect knitting tv.

No comments: