Sunday, November 18, 2007

Green Christmas Party

Watercolor

Here's an interesting idea from my favorite green blog, sew green.

"As the holiday season approaches, you may be contemplating hosting a party at your house, and maybe you're even contemplating how to minimize the waste from such a party. We recently had a big party in our backyard, and experimented with composting the garbage. Some things we did right, and some things not as well, so I wanted to share some learnings with any of you party people out there who might be cooking up a fabulous low-waste event of your own in the next few weeks...." Click here to read the rest of the article.

I've been wanting to start a worm bin, but I'm thinking the hubby might object to critters living under the sink. Perhaps I'll put it in the garage...

No comments: