Sunday, November 11, 2007

FO: Shedir

Yes, Shedir is finished. What a lovely knit. Only problem is that is just about 2" too big (for my head anyway). I'm afraid it may be too big for Marcia's head as well, especially with her going through chemo, but I read somewhere that sometimes it is good to have space between the hat and the top of one's head, so maybe it will be just the right size for that...

Next time, I will only do half the ribbing and 3 cable repeats. But it is a beautiful hat nonetheless.

My baby is VERY sad... so that's all you get... I must attend to her.

2 comments:

Laura B said...

Lovely work! Hope your baby's happier now!

Jofrog said...

Oooh, I love that pattern. The shine probably made it larger. It's quite a different yarn from the Calmer. It's beautiful anyways, and has great stitch definition! I'm sure she will love it.

Good health wishes to your friend.