Saturday, August 16, 2008

229/366 - Saturday


229/366 - Saturday, originally uploaded by hannah8ball.

FO, baby! Finished my socks in record time. That 2nd one was knit in 3 days flat!
FO: Ribbed Leaves

I am so proud of myself!

Today was also really special because I got a visit from a dear friend, completely unexpectedly. She called me last night just as we were getting Little Bit ready for bed to tell me she was in town. I am so glad that we were able to spend the morning together and get caught up. I really should be doing a better job of keeping up. But it is nice to know that no matter how much time has gone by it isn't that hard to pick back up where you left off last. Love you!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Nice! Like the colors and the stitch pattern you used! I've never done short-row heels before but I can see that for striping/variegated yarn it's the way to go.

Laura B said...

Pretty!

Cyndy said...

Hannah,

Thanks for the kind words! Thanks for carving out some time for a visit! Spending time with you and yours was in a way like coming home...a great friendship founded on a common foundation with like goals and purpose in life, and too many great memories to count! I count myself blessed! Love you, too!