Thursday, August 14, 2008

227/366 - Thursday


227/366 - Thursday, originally uploaded by hannah8ball.

Look at this progress! I cast on last night at knitting group, and look at me, I've turned the heel already! Part of it is due to the fact that gymnastics are on SO late, and I just can't go to bed and leave them hanging.

I'm glad I stayed up. It was worth it to see Liukin and Johnson go 1, 2 in the all around competition :)

And check out the short row heel. I thought I'd been doing one before, but this looks way different than the other heel I put on my first sock. I really like the way this looks, and because there are no increases, there is no pooling on the top of the foot! I also think the knitting goes faster because you aren't having to work more stitches. What is amazing to me is that this toe up sock has no increases or decreases in it! Yeah short rows!

No comments: