Thursday, June 12, 2008

Dishcloth Swap: Favorite Patterns

First, let me just say that I can't believe its only been a week since I last posted. So much has happened, it feels like two weeks should have passed. (Let me add that pictures are being processed as I type this, so expect to see them uploaded (and back dated) soon).

AC went out on Sunday morning. Thankfully, we had a (relatively) cool Monday, but it wasn't truly fixed until today. That's a very long time to be without cool air... in Texas... in June. And then we had planning meeting at our house (and we had a good sized group!), and then I had discipleship group, and then it was today. Phew! So, yeah, busy week.

But I digress, back to favorite dishcloth patterns.

DSC_0002

I love dishcloths, mostly because I get bored very easily. So dishcloths are quick little knits that are done by the time I get tired of a stitch pattern. So, I make lots of them :)

My favorite stitch pattern (pictured above) is one by my favorite dishcloth designer, KT. This one is the opening hour pattern. I love the texture, I love the way this looks. I love the way this is a very functional, lovely washcloth. It was fun to knit, and well received as a gift. Definitely a winner :)

Well, I'm off to bed, it's now past 11... Have a good night!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Thanks for the link to the dishcloth...I like them too as quick, satisfying projects! I really like the colors in that one!