Monday, February 4, 2008

Green Clean

Head on over to Natural Family Living blog for a great product review of safe (and to all appearances) effective household cleaners. You can even win some for yourself - check it out!

I especially think this is great reasoning on why switching to green products, even if you have to sacrifice some performance is important:

"It is important to me that I only clean my home with products that are safe, natural, and green. Conventional cleaners might be effective in cutting through dirt and grime but they do so at the expense of our health and the environment. While many might use cleaning products like Windex or 409 with very little prior thought or concern….I actually like to know what I am spraying all over my home. These cleaners contain many chemicals that can be toxic, reactive, corrosive, or flammable. There is also the potential that they can cause serious health issues and environmental damage. Technological advances allow us to do things faster, easier and more efficient than ever before but those advances and products have to be safe!"

No comments: