Saturday, January 26, 2008

And I thought I was well travelled










I guess I have a lot of the world yet to visit. Not even 10%!! Wow.

How much of the world have you visited?

I'm uploading a bunch of pictures from this last week, so be sure to check out the new posts below :) If you're reading via a subscriber, then you should pick them up, and I know I have at least one subscriber (who is not my mom) :) Shout out to KT, who has the awesomest dishcloth patterns ever. I'm a verified stalker-fan.

I actually won KT's ideas contest and am now the proud owner of two patterns!! I chose the Pinnacles scarf and the Patchwork Tote, both of which I can't wait to cast on for! I'm actually heading to my LYS this afternoon to pick up my first installment of their sock club (SWEET!) and I'll see about getting the yarn for the scarf, before it gets too warm.

No comments: