Wednesday, January 2, 2008

2/366


Socks!, originally uploaded by hannah8ball.

Just in time for the really cold weather, crocheted socks from my Mom arrived. They are awesome and they fit so well. Thank you!!

In other news, I taught my mom how to knit when she was down for a visit early December. She wanted to learn to knit so she could knit a sweater. As you can see, she is a very accomplished crocheter, so I figured she'd fiddle with the knitting, then move back to the crochet. But last I heard, she's going for an Irish Hiking scarf... I can't wait to see it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow those socks look yummy warm. Never seen "non" knitted socks.
Stay warm through the cold days... we will be freezing the next few days too.
Bye, ceativfuzzy

Laura B said...

Ooooh! I've heard tell of the crocheted sock, but I've never seen one! Very cool!