Saturday, November 24, 2007

Yawn....

How is it possible to spend an entire day doing nothing but knitting, but to still be so tired? Perhaps its the cold and rainy weather that has descended on our previously summery state. We had snow and sleet on Thursday; today, its just rain :) Someone must have gotten my complaint about the weather... just, next time, can it be more gradual so the cold isn't so shocking?

I did get to pull out the very warm and cozy Irish Hiking scarf I knit last year (my very first cable project), and I've practically been living in my office mitts (they are SO warm!). I'm nearly done with the third (second) Rannoch, but more on that later.

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. Little Bit took a 3 hour nap during dinner... I was/am VERY grateful for that (she hasn't repeated though...). We had a nice time with friends and delicious food. and because it was at a friend's, we didn't even have any cleanup to deal with, we got to come home and crash.

Oh... must run, Little Bit has hit the panic button on my key chain... I need to find our passcode before they call... fun times!

No comments: